IT Security Operations Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Security Operations Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Closely cooperate with Global IT & assist in leading Global Information Security.
- Operate & maintain group-wide security solutions.
- Implement measures to increase cyber security.
- Process incidents in a Security Operations Center.
- Collaborate closely with an off-shore security partner.
- Partake in & manage Projects in the areas of Network & IT Security.
- Operate & further develop a global ISMS.
- Participate in internal & external audits.
- Further develop & update IT security documentation.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of IT & Network Security.
- Experienced in the independent analysis & evaluation of Network & Security issues & incidents.
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud Security environment.
- Any knowledge of HPE Aruba, Cisco, Fortinet & SASE technologies is considered a plus.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Further training in the area of Information Security (eg CAS in Cyber Security Defense & Response, etc.) is considered advantageous.
- Communicative, high-initiative, analytical & solution-oriented.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours when necessary, including on-call assignments.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.