Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by TechNET IT Recruitment Limited
€3,500 - €4,000 per month dependent on experience
Desktop technician required to join global American packaging company to provide technical, windows and desktop support.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Accountable for performing and supporting common and general preventative maintenance responsibilities on printers, computers, laptops, etc.
- Being able to execute corrective repairs on printers, laptops and computers with authorized peripheral methods, tools and equipment
- Supporting network connectivity, both hardware and software
- Aiding, installing, and upgrading solutions and troubleshoot for computer hardware, printers etc.
- Install, upgrading and supporting troubleshoot with Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application, as well as XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Being able to partake in helpdesk ticketing systems, enterprise anti-virus solutions, application of GPOs, troubleshooting and hardware installation of Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, MS Office 365, PC hardware
- Sustaining updates for reported incidents and being able to maintain these adversities.
- Act as an interface and first point of contact for problem resolution for consumer challenges
- Involvement of project-based work and collaborating with the team.
- Being involved with effective communication with the team, issues, and resolution decision-making.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Extensive IT experience with some familiarity with various networks, smart devices, telecoms, Servers, visual, audio etc.
- Experience using Active Directory or similar to support windows PC and laptop management
- Knowledge of Mac operating system to support Apple PC users
- Experience utilising mobile device management to support IOS and Android devices, providing and managing enterprise and encryption solutions
- Proven troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in effective prioritisation, multi-tasking and meet service-level agreements
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environments and dynamic industries with adaptability and flexibility
- Proficient in customer service, communication and relationship building.
- Fluency in French and English
It would be great if you also had:
- Able and content to potentially work weekends if needed for projects or other tasks or required emergency support with financial incentives provided.