Software Engineer (C++/C#)
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Engineer (C++/C#). This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Carry out Test-driven development of software systems (tablets, desktop) for the management of measuring devices with C# & C++ programming languages.
- Develop innovative software designs & implement the best possible solutions.
- Partake in collegial & respectful cooperation within an independently organized Scrum team.
- Constantly improve existing software source texts with regard to reuse, readability, errors & quality.
- Work in small batch sizes & consistently further develop in the fields of continuous construction environments & test automation.
- At least 3 years of professional Software Development experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, including experience in both C++ & C#).
- Strong experience in clean code, test-driven development, continuous integration & agile development methods.
- Ideally experienced in Software Architecture & Design.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Similar.
- Open, flexible, high-initiative & team-oriented.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.