C# Dot Net Developer ( Remote)
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
Position: C# Dot Net Developer ( Remote)
Location: Madrid, Spain
Duration: 12 months +
- Work with developers to design optimized algorithms.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy new modules in our main platform.
- Troubleshoot, debug both new developments and the current operation of the platform.
- Carry out tests of both own developments and team members.
- Gather and evaluate end user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Minimum 3 years professional C# experience required (.Net Framework and .NET Core).
- Minimum 2-year professional XAML experience required (Desktop App).
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) required.
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, Rest APIs, etc.) required
- Excellent knowledge of advanced SQL and relational database concepts and experience with querying and manipulating data required using store procedures, functions and so on.
- Knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation (Unit and Functional Test).
- Excellent communication, flexibility, team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- History of learning new technologies on the fly.