Release Training Engineer and Advanced Scrum Master - REMOTE
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in Release Training Engineer and Advanced Scrum Master - REMOTE mission Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Release Training Engineer and Advanced Scrum Master. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
This position is for a strong Release Training Engineer and Advanced Scrum Master with a solid background in implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). As Release Train Engineer/Advanced Scrum master, you will be leading a team that is in transition from a traditional delivery models (Waterfall, Agile) to more product-centric, scaled agile framework. You have a strong foundation in Agile methodologies to guide a transitional team as well as provide technical project management where needed to close skill gaps and phase out redundant processes. The position is part of the Diagnostics IT PMO Team and assignments will include supporting the Dia R&D Informatics and DIA Commercial Informatics solutions portfolio.
Start Date: ASAP/October
End Date: 6 months
Work location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Remote/Home Office: Currently Yes
Travel: currently no, after up to 15% (EU and USA)
Team: 3 Scrum Teams, 30 - 40 people
Note : Need candidate local to Switzerland OR EU citizen within Europe
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Product team (Product Manager, Product Owner(s), developers, Business Analysts, technical resources, and other stakeholders
- Manage and optimize the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards, trackers
- Facilitate Operational Value Mapping and ART identification workshops
- Run PI planning exercise and organize teams around value delivery
- Organize, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming and planning meetings, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines
- Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities and assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
- Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets, help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve
- Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
- 10+ years experience in project management with 8+ years experience in the management of complex technical projects and 4+ years experience on helping organization implementing Scaled Agile Practices (Release Train Engineer experience, or Scrum Master experience) (*)
- Strong leadership experience with a servant style towards the product manager, scrum master, development team and the wider organization. (*)
- At least 4 years of experience in delivery of Healthcare software within a regulated environment. (*)
- Experience in implementing Scaled Agile Practices in a healthcare environment (*)
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken), German is an advantage (*)
- Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery.
- Strong skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication.
- Experience in collaborating with teams on a more complex project or program decisions across multiple areas, evaluating tradeoffs and providing options and recommendations to senior executives.
- Demonstrated skills in innovation and creative approaches in building new business process solutions.
Nice to haves:
Experience with GxP relevant systems
Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions
Knowledge of Diagnostics business