Agile Development Associate
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Agile Development Associate. This company is looking for someone with experience with Java development, Spring Boot, and Agile development. They are looking for someone with 3 to 4 years of related experience.
- Be part of a team designing and coding the future technologies and applications that support our mission of making home possible.
- Software Development
- Participate as a member of a project team to develop innovative, high-quality software solutions in an Agile development environment
- Develop, modify, and design software based on requirements/design specifications
- Help define business and user needs and processes; identify solutions, work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution
- Participate in requirements analysis; help design applications based on system requirements; promote top code quality and solve meaningful issues related to performance tuning and scalability
- Build enhancements within existing applications to optimize efficiency
- Support implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
- Application Support
- Support core applications, including providing fixes to production defects and making enhancements
- Quickly evaluate defects, investigate causes and come up with solutions to address defects
- Provide production support and providing clear communication to on the resolution of incidents
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with coding practices and languages (such as Java, C/C++, Python, Angular/Springboot, MongoDB/Postgres, OpenShift/Docker or others)
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities