Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Request Technology
*This position is located in Lake Bluff, IL and the company is requiring all employees to be onsite. They are accepting US citizens, Green card holders, and H1b candidates..*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Database Manager. This person will manage over the overall strategy and implementation of data integration throughout the company. They need experience with the following database technologies: SQL Server, DB2/400, IBM DB2 LUW, and oracle.
- Manage the overall strategy and implementation of database technologies, best practices, support, architectures and data integration within Company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the database technologies residing on SQL Server, DB2/400, IBM DB2 LUW and Oracle databases.
- Provide expertise and advice in database technologies, disciplines, cost reduction, cost containment, customer service and expedient delivery of services.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ years database experience.
- Direct experience managing multiple DB platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with little direction.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a multi-project environment.
- Available for travel to Company locations across North America.