Release Train Engineer - Scrum Master/SAF - Pharma
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Release Train Engineer vacancy requiring profound Scrum Master, SAF and Pharma knowledge for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of work experience in project management paired with 8+ years of expertise in the management of complex technical projects
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on helping organization implementing Scaled Agile Practices like Release Train Engineer experience or Scrum Master experience
- Proficiency in leadership with a servant style towards the product manager, scrum master, development team and the broader organization
- 4+ years of expertise in delivery of Healthcare software within a regulated environment along with know-how of implementing Scaled Agile Practices in a healthcare environment
- Excellent skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication as well as demonstrated capabilities in innovation and creative approaches in building new business process solutions
- Experience with GxP relevant systems, with the deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions or knowledge of Diagnostics business is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Collaborating closely with the Product team including Product Manager, Product Owner, developers, Business Analysts, technical resources and other stakeholders
- Managing and optimizing the flow of product value using different tools like the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards and trackers
- Facilitating Operational Value Mapping and ART identification workshops along with running PI planning exercise and organising teams around value delivery
- Being responsible for the organization, management and facilitation of the scrum process and ceremonies, daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming, planning meetings and more
- Acting as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodologies, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines
- Resolving the team impediments with the other Scrum Masters, increasing the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization
- Assisting tracking the execution of features and capabilities as well as supporting with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, if needed
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.