Product Manager - SaaS Platform - £70k Perm
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
My client are a scale up SaaS platform who have just secured their Series A funding round, having developed an exciting product which solves issues around customer journey within their industry.
The Product Team is responsible for ensuring that our cloud-based clinical system is built to the highest standards. The team works closely with both Business and Tech Team stakeholders, utilising a hybrid lightweight Agile methodology.
You are highly self-motivated and work well with other team members. You possess good troubleshooting, multitasking and communication skills.
The Product Manager role will play an important part in their product's development process.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a confident communicator with excellent influencing and negotiating skills, comfortable working with senior stakeholders to resolve problems as they emerge and ensure successful project outcomes.
- focused, positive, creative and driven to work collaboratively to find the right technology solution for our business.
- continuously learning and demonstrate curiosity and interest in your work. This is a fast paced, constantly evolving technology market and you have a keen interest in the application of software and data technologies to solve significant business problems for large enterprises.
- Excellent people leadership skills- you have proven experience in motivating people and creating healthy, productive and ethical teams.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models and multiple development principles and practices.