Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Analytical Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Hands-on experience with size exclusion chromatographic characterization techniques such as SEC and SEC-MALS combined with multi-detection systems
- Profound Knowledge of data generation and processing as well as the ability to resume analytical results in well-structured written reports
- Background in similar industry such as pharma, food, al. and in GMP are beneficial
- Ability to work with people effectively at all levels in international and multidisciplinary teams
- Advanced Academic Degree, preferentially with a completed Master in analytical chemistry or in a related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, any other language skill is welcome
- Performing physical chemical characterization of polymers and drug products by various characterization techniques like size exclusion chromatography (SEC), HPLC and viscometers
- Developing Methods with the use of SEC combined with multi-detection system such as ultraviolet (UV), differential refractive index (RI), viscosity and multi-angle light scattering (MALS)
- Setting up SEC-MALS methodology and data analysis to elucidate the role of molecular structure in drug loading and release
- Performing routine viscosity tests like viscosity and flow curves and dynamic viscosity measurements by various methods such as rotational viscometer, Höppler, DIN 53015 and ISO 12058 based on falling ball measuring principle
- Writing and following laboratory documentation like SOPs as well as maintaining accurate records and GMP documentation
- Operating and maintaining testing equipment plus troubleshooting and performing preventive maintenance on equipment such as GxP and not
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17494
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.