Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Stott and May
Azure DevOps Engineer - Netherlands - 12 months - €550 per day
My client is looking for an Azure DevOps engineer on an initial 12 month contract. This role will be fully remote to begin with on site visits required in Amsterdam post Covid-19 restrictions. They are looking for someone from a development background, so strong C# and .NET hands-on knowledge is required.
You will be helping to find the best solutions for the ALM department, so you will be designing and building applications by using .NET and Azure native tooling.
Below are the skills required.
- At least 5 years C# and .NET hands-on knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure eg Azure Data Factory, Azure functions, Azure SQL and other Azure native tooling
- Knowledge of SQL (Server), ETL, unit & Integration testing, test automation and database modelling techniques
- Hands-on knowledge with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Ability to drive, support, design or create innovative and sustainable (ALM) solutions
- Excellent English communication skills and preferably Dutch
- Continuously improve test automation, implementations and operational tasks
This role will be paying up to €560 p/d and we are looking for people to interview and start ASAP.
Please note you will have to be permanently based in the Netherlands for this role or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.