Project Manager – Solar PV, commercial roof top
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Igloo3
Project Manager - Solar PV, commercial roof top, base salary up to 75,000 per annum, home office based.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced solar PV Project Manager to join a fast growing, well-funded, solar asset management firm. This is an office based role (home office is fine) but there will be some travel required to meet clients & sub-contractors in the UK and EU.
The company fund and install commercial rooftop solar projects in the UK and have a large pipeline of rooftop projects with high very profile businesses.
We're looking for a high calibre operator with deep project management experience, and specific experience of managing commercial rooftop solar projects.
* Oversee the administration of multiple solar PV contracts, running concurrently.
* Chair regular project and progress meetings.
* Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
* Provide a professional, consistent and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators and project reporting systems in accordance with the company and client procedures.
* Manage the development and delivery of changes in compliance with company processes and procedures.
* Assist in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
* Manage the production of project management plans and programmes.
* Assist Senior Management with project budgets within agreed targets.
* Deliver regular progress reports, including relevant risks and issues, and the submission of Change papers where required.
* Prepare information for and liaise with third parties and authorities associated with the project.
* Promote commercial awareness throughout the project.
* Ensure projects are complete on time, to standard and within budget.
You will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a highly professional manner.
* Experience in managing complex, multi-tiered, solar PV rooftop solar PV programmes
* PRINCE2 qualification or other relevant Project Management qualifications is preferred.
* MAPM/MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body is preferred.
* Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
* Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Strong pre-construction and JCT/NEC contract experience.
* Experience in managing the delivery of project changes.
* Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
* Able to build long-term relationships.
* Demonstrate working with and leading teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
* Resident in Central UK location, flexible to travel in UK and EU.
This is a key role for the company, so a competitive base salary is available, based on experience and value likely in the range 60,000 - 75,000 per annum.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£700 - £1.2k Weekly
£15 - £16 Hourly
£11 - £12 Hourly
£36k - £36k Annual