Project Manager - Microsoft Azure - Remote
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Tiro Partners
A Project Manager is required by a market-leading international organisation based in Amsterdam. As Project Manager you will have extensive experience helping enterprise clients transition On-Prem Infrastructure and data solutions to the Cloud, and have a proven track-record working with Microsoft Azure.
Working closely with Senior stakeholders and Technical Managers across the organisation, the Project Manager will be involved in Phase One of a Cloud initiative that is set to transform our clients business.
There is a large focus on the implementation of their data platform and data science solutions into the Azure cloud, so knowledge of Databricks, Data Factory, ML services, Cloud Data Warehouses, and Power BI/Power Platforms will be a major plus (although not essential).
The Project Manager will ideally have a proven history assisting blue chip companies of 3000+ employees to move towards the Azure Cloud.
To summarise, the Project Manager must have strong knowledge of the following areas:
- Project Management in global clients
- Enterprise Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Enterprise data platform migrations
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in controlling budget and resources
- Extensive Project Planning expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise and work with 3rd party suppliers and partners, developing relationships and gaining user and supplier buy in
Alongside expert project management and Agile skills you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
This is a not to be missed 9 month initial contract, that will allow you to work with an international team full of amazing talent way into 2022 and beyond.
Please contact me for more information on (see below)