PySpark Developer - Python/Azure Databricks
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
PySpark Developer - Python/Azure Databricks vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector
- 5+ years of work experience with large scale software systems
- Proficiency in Python and PySpark with the focus on batch and streaming
- Solid understanding of SQL, Synapse and Azure DWH experience is advantageous
- Expertise with scalable "big data" data stores, Azure Data lake knowledge is a plus paired with know-how of large data sets on enterprise data platforms and distributed computing
- Practical experience with applying automated testing and modern deployment practices on platforms including Azure DevOps along with experience in the finance sector
- Finished bachelor degree in Computer Science or in a similar discipline or any other comparable education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Cooperating with Product Owners and Architects to understand requirements and formulating solutions and evaluating the implementation effort
- Designing, developing and maintaining scalable data transformation pipelines
- Assisting the stakeholders with data-related functional and technical issues
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.