Lead AWS Business Solutions Architect
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Lead AWS Business Solutions Architect. Candidate will provide technical consultation to clients and IT management on innovation, technology, and solution options that align with standards and road-maps.
- Present and communicate the solution architecture to technical and non-technical partners, and demonstrate how solution design will enable business needs
- Ensure solution architecture aligns with business objectives, road-maps and strategic solutions, as well as to Freddie Mac's architecture principles and standards
- Define application and technical patterns, architecture project work, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions and architecture solution.
- Define and compare solution ns to determine the optimal solutions for business needs.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the following:
- Advises business owners, and IT groups regarding architecture guideline
- Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development
- Leads application integration and design discussions among multiple applications groups
- Influences key decisions for the technical and infrastructure architecture. Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application performance, scalability, and capacity perspective.
- Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
- Seasoned professional with ability to make architecture and design decisions and tradeoffs for solution architecture that looks across the applications landscape and adheres to enterprise standards. Prior Solution architecture experience is a plus but candidates with proven ability as either a seasoned developer/developer tech lead who is willing to transition to architect is welcomed as well.
- 3+ years of AWS Cloud experience Hands-on experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, EKS, OpenShift, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, CFT, etc.,
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in solution, application, architecture applied to multiple large-scale enterprise systems. 8+ years of hand-on experience in the programming language with two or more of the following Angular, Java, C++, various scripts Python, R.
- 2+ years of large-scale digital transformation & AWS Cloud migration hands on experience with multiple technology areas like API, Microservices, Event Streaming, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL, NOSQL), Containers, Serverless Frameworks, AI & ML etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile application development
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Hands on experience with the latest cloud-based AWS technology and familiarity with the latest industry trends and mobile technology.
- Technical and Architectural leadership with knowledge of both Legacy and modern cloud based distributed systems