Senior Enterprise Applications Architect
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Senior Enterprise Applications Architect with cloud experience. Candidate will be responsible for developing architecture strategies and plans to support different application development portfolio needs across the different lines of businesses. Candidate will be a change agent constantly looking at opportunities for improvement and will be responsible for modernizing our applications landscape and eliminating technical debt, and will also provide direction, make high level design choices, and influence decision making by collaborating with solutions architects, business and IT owners.
- 10+ years of experience in developing architecture road maps, reference architectures, and evangelizing adoption of architecture principles in the design and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience with cloud native architectures, micro services, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures, and event driven architectures. web and mobile development technologies/services, CRM platforms, COTS software.
- Experience in large scale design of complex systems and distributed architectures, in providing architecture technology oversight, and leading a team of architects through large scale initiatives.
- Working experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of an exposure to fundamental theories, principal and concepts (or equivalent, such as 17 years of experience or Master's degree and 12 years of experience) and 2 years lead experience.