Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by CV-Library
Research Scientist - Bioanalysis
My client, a global drug discovery organisation, are looking for a Research Scientist to join them on their Bioanalysis team to perform a broad range of laboratory-based tasks on Bioanalysis studies and provide LC-MS/MS support across Metabolism for new product development based on global regulatory requirements
The responsibilities of the Research Scientist are:
• Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography or other analysis.
• Assist in the development of new analytical procedures/study types.
• Perform more complex experimental techniques e.g. instrument set up and maintenance, method development (with guidance as appropriate), as required.
• Act as a Study Supervisor on assigned studies, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner to an agreed level of quality, to include:
? Supervise Laboratory Technicians on assigned study
? Calculate and QC check data for review by relevant Study Director
? Prepare experimental worksheets
? Prepare study updates and study data for communication to the client and inclusion into reports.
The ideal candidate for the Research Scientist will need to have:
• A BSc (Hons) or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry , Biomedical Sciences or related subject
• Proficiency in analytical techniques (HPLC/TLC/LC-MS)
• Understanding of Metabolism studies and the drug/agrochemical development process
• Previous experience of working in analytical, biochemistry or similar laboratory
• Experience of working to GLP
• Eligible to live and work in the UK
PLEASE NOTE: Public Transport is scarce in this area, so having your own transport is preferable.
Keywords: Metabolism, Bioanalysis, LC-MS, HPLC, GLP, chromatography
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£125 - £145 Daily
£30k - £36k Annual