Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by CV-Library
You will be responsible for leading the design and development of one of our platforms, using the full Microsoft stack, specialising in C#.NET web applications and Azure technologies. You will be using the latest cloud technologies to maintain and develop multi-tenant cloud services in an agile DevOps team and will play a key role in all stages of the software development lifecycle from architecture and requirement gathering to ensuring testing and deployment is done to the highest quality.
You will ensure the development team is compliant with our policies and standards that puts security and data protection at the heart of everything we do, achieving this by following best practice approaches to analysis, design, coding, testing, configuration management, change management and environment management.
In summary you will demonstrate comprehensive technical knowledge of C#, MVC, .NET Core and Azure services, along with strong leadership and communication skills to enable your team to deliver value to the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensures quality of technical output amongst peers, and more junior members of the team
* Ensures that development is in line with long term business goals
* Leads the root cause investigation / identification of bugs / defects
* Creates work/timescale estimates as required
* Timely and appropriate escalation of issues to line manager with recommended solutions. Action solutions where authorisation permits
* Produces accurate work time/effort estimates
* Helps allocate and supervise work within the team
* Co-ordinates and allocates resources and distribution and control of team work schedules
* Provides pre and post-sales technical support for customers, using language & media appropriate to the audience
* Provides technical support/assistance for feasibility, estimating and scheduling of projects
* Develops a learning agenda to enhance the knowledge base of the development community
* Runs product/system demonstrations to others in the team, department, division, other divisions and / or customers