Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by CV-Library
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
We aim to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world. Our core competencies in inspection, verification, testing and certification are being continuously improved to be best-in-class. They are at the heart of what we are.
* Job Title: Recruitment / Resourcing Consultant
* Job Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
* Job Location: Oldbury or Camberley
* Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 depending on experience level
As a Recruitment Consultant at SGS, you will be a trusted partner to clients, and provide guidance and expert advice throughout the recruitment process. You’ll work closely with clients to develop a sourcing plan for each position and will proactively source for technical, scientific and professional roles across our target markets such as Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
Day to day you'll be responsible for your own volume of positions, you'll communicate regularly with the client, and much of your own time will be spent sourcing and screening applicants, reviewing feedback from the client, coordinating interviews, and progressing offers of employment.
Additional responsibilities will include:-
* Ensure effective management of Contractors and that rate increases are processed promptly.
* Assist with day to day account management duties with key clients, build relationship with key contracts
* To assimilate Tax data from countries where proposals are to be submitted and ensure compliance.
* To assimilate Labour Law and visa regulations from countries where proposals are to be submitted and ensure compliance.
* To ensure that candidates selected for international assignments are mobilised in a timely manner and that all visa and flight arrangements are effectively processed.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a passion for resourcing and recruiting, and will have experience in either an agency, RPO or in-house recruitment environment.
You have experience of recruiting within a multi-discipline business, across a range of locations.
You’ll need to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment.
You’ll have a flexible approach and will be highly driven to achieve great results for your internal client, delivering a high value service to the business whilst ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
You’ll be given opportunities to further your professional development through ongoing training, and will have access to market leading tools, resources and systems to support you in getting the best out of your role.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £27k Annual
£19k - £25k Annual
£20k - £35k Annual
£20k - £35k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£17k - £30k Annual
£19.5k - £25k Annual