Junior Project Manager (Ecommerce)
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by CV-Library
I'm looking for a Junior level (Ecommerce) Project Manager to join my client's team in Central London! I need someone who is at the early stages of their career and is hungry for progression! The successful individual will be directly supporting mid and senior-level project managers in the delivery of projects.
The role itself is permanent, with remote working opportunites and it comes with a salary range of £25,000-£33,000.
● Initially working and learning across all project builds and therefore being able to handle
workloads across multiple projects is key
● Working directly with clients and building great relationships with them.
● Building strong team relationships within the PM team and other T&C teams.
● Ability to take down meeting notes and extrapolate all actions from the call with clear
assignees, due dates and priorities
● Providing weekly summaries to the Head of Project Management
● Using JIRA for sprint planning meetings, sprints and burndown charts for internal task
delivery and reporting
Skills and experience
● Experience working with Magento 2 is preferable
● A clear communicator to internal teams and clients
● Effective client stakeholder management experience
● Understanding of PM methodologies, particularly Scrum
● Use of project management systems, particularly JIRA
● Bright, ambitious, and looking to progress in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
● Well organised and a logical thinker
The role itself is Permanent, with remote working opprtunites and it comes with a salary range of £25,000-£33,000. If you feel like you're suitable for this role, please apply