Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by CV-Library
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will be working collaboratively to define and develop new and existing software features, coordinating with the Product Owner to identify technical solutions and acceptance criteria.
An initial project will be as part of a team to create a suite of API’s for a customer portal. This will provide an opportunity for the Senior Full Stack Developer to settle into the company, learn about our systems and technologies before taking on their long term responsibilities. In addition to developing API’s, you would also be responsible for creating the Swagger/OpenAPI documentation up front to allow the third party website developers to commence their work in parallel, experience of creating similar documentation is essential.
Key skills of the Senior Full Stack Developer include:
* Actively participating in the development of the software
* Delivering high quality work
* Ability to work as part of the team
* Willingness to learn new languages, technologies and tools
* Mentoring and coaching of more junior team members
The company use InterSystems Caché/IRIS as the back-end database & programming language; successful candidates will receive training in this technology and be expected to use it in their day-to-day work.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will also be expected to show flexibility and eagerness to assist across the other teams in the business as required for both learning and business need.
A period of acclimatisation, training and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
Mandatory requirements for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
* Significant commercial experience developing complex software applications
* Experience creating technical documentation for APIs using Swagger/OpenAPI
* Experience working with external stakeholders
* C#, .Net, MVC
* Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Desirable attributes for the Full Stack Developer:
* Experience leading, mentoring or coaching more junior developers
* Experience using InterSystems Caché or IRIS (database and programming language). Training will be provided
* Experience in Energy or Liquid Fuel distribution industry
* Experience in ERP, Stock Management or Warehousing systems
* Container lifecycle management
* Creating & consuming REST web services
In addition to an annual salary of between £40k to £55k, we also offer:
* Flexible working arrangements
* 7 hour working day
* Company pension scheme
* Death in service benefit of 6x salary
* Permanent health insurance
* Private health care
* Employee assistance programme
* 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
* Free parking
* Free beans to cup coffee in our amazing, open plan, bright new offices
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£0 - £500 Daily
£300 - £400 Daily
£30k - £50k Annual