Operator/Dispatchers Level 1
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Optimize Manpower Solutions
Dillon, CO 80435
$22 - $22 Hourly
Schedule: Work 10-hour shifts - 4 days on and 3 days off.
- Gather information via radio, telephone, and closed circuit TV, translating this information into clear, concise, and timely messaging. You will deliver this to the traveling public via electronic overhead signs, trip website, subscriber email and texts, and internal notifications to the I-70 Mountain Corridor's responders and stakeholders.
- You will directly assist Colorado travelers to make effective travel plans and the best traction equipment decisions by increasing their awareness of incidents, weather, and road conditions.
- Communicate directly with maintenance and Safety Patrols for travelers, as well as state, county, and municipal Law Enforcement, Fire, and Emergency Medical, coordinating multi-agency response to enable quick clearance of incidents that affect travel.
- Be a member of a highly skilled group of communication professionals, working together in a team atmosphere. We use superb spoken and written communication skills, attention to detail, and intuitive software to get the job done, no matter the circumstance
- Receive 80 hours per year personal time off and 48 hours per year of sick leave
- Be offered employer-supported health/dental/vision insurance.
- PC computer skills.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills.
- Well-developed attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A Colorado driver's license.
- A clean driving record.