Software Developer (Angular and .NET)
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by NP Group
Contract Assignment - Software Developer (Angular and .NET)
Reference - 13269
Day Rate - Market Rates
Duration - 12 Months
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Dublin
The successful person will be working with a team of developers based in the USA, Ireland and Poland. The team are enhancing an enterprise application that processes millions of orders annually, with a focus on automation, usability and improving end-user productivity. This role provides a unique opportunity to develop skills and experience that are highly valued by enterprise organizations.
- Apply hands-on expertise in helping to design and development of enterprise-wide applications
- Analyse user requirements, design new system features and functionality
- Prepare functional and technical development specifications to build high performance, data-led solutions.
- Interface with global team of developers and business users
- Perform proof of concepts in the new areas of development
- Support continuous improvement of the automated systems and workflows used by Citi Marketplace.
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years relevant experience building enterprise level applications using Microsoft technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Angular TypeScript and other UI Frameworks
- .Net Core, WebAPI. Design Patterns, Unit Testing.
- Experience designing RESTful web services
- Database: proficient in SQL on SQL Server & Oracle
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.