FT & PT Float Tellers
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Cardinal Credit Union
Tellers are the face of the Credit Union. They represent our mission, To brighten our members' financial future. We connect great people to great opportunities. We embrace the importance of contributing to our local communities to help them grow and thrive. You would be a perfect fit for our team if creating an amazing member experience is your passion.
As a Teller, you are part of a team whose primary focus is to provide exceptional customer service. You are often the first to welcome our customers, while engaging in meaningful interaction.
This position will float between our local branches.
Essential Duties include:
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Assist other branches on the Teller Line when needed.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning credit union products and services, and direct members to appropriate department for specific information.
- Actively engage in relationship building discussions with members to identify their financial needs in order to refer products and services and meet performance and organizational goals.
- Identify cross-sale opportunities to members through in-person transactional sessions, as well as by telephone and outbound calls.
- Balance cash drawer and makes settlement of daily activity.
Cardinal employees dwell in a positive coaching culture, grow in a well-developed mentoring environment, and prosper with our generous incentive programs.
Our competitive benefits package includes: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability Insurance, generous 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays as well as loan discounts. We offer tuition reimbursement to help foster career development. Plus, considerable and substantive internal training on a myriad of banking subjects, member service, professionalism, and best industry practices.
Cardinal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We are a non-smoking work environment.