Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by ThenDesign Architecture
This is a great opportunity for an accountant with professional services industry experience.
A dynamic architecture firm based in Willoughby, Ohio is seeking an accounting professional responsible for office finances who has a motivating personality and collaborative nature. This person will provide general accounting, project management, payroll, and assist in the firm's financial strategies.
- Reconcile all accounts including banking/clearing, accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Perform monthly close and preparation of financial statements
- Manage cash flow and develop cash flow projections
- Develops and implements internal controls
- Project management, including client billing, collections, system setup, and interaction with project managers and consultants
- Performs financial analysis for projects, including new projects and business prospects
- Provides supporting documents for project accounting, as needed
- Manages accounts payable
- Assist in payroll processing
- Serves as an ambassador of our culture and presents a positive image of the firm
- AA/BA undergraduate accounting degree or comparable years of experience
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Office 365
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working at a fast pace in a self-motivated environment
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Experience with project management and other accounting software, required
Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position with an A/E/C or professional services industry.
For more information, visit our website. Please email resumes to (see below)