Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Source Technology
Privilege Access Management Consultant to assist developing a new PAM architecture, as well as assist in product selection and elaborate an implementation strategy together with the organization. Scope will be on-prem infrastructure/cloud/hybrid (multi cloud strategy).
- Deep knowledge of IAM/PAM topic and credential security
- Some years' experience in developing IAM/PAM architectures
- Good overview regarding PAM products and industry standards
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft ESAE framework
- Good understanding of Azure PIM
- Experienced in designing PAM processes and Target operating models
- Gather requirements and use cases
- Support in developing a PAM architecture (product agnostic)
- Assist in RFP and tooling selection
- Advise in deployment strategy and best practices
Please get in touch for more information or share a copy of your CV to apply.