React Front-end developer
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
Experienced React/Front End Developer required to join our leading Software development client's team. The role will be based at either our client's headquarters in Cork, however as a company all levels of remote working are supported, where appropriate. The developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
The successful Mobile/Front End candidate would be responsible for building the Front End components to a variety of enterprise applications.
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the Front End to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with Back End REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and Front End technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile/Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON/RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
Please apply for further details.