Salesforce Commerce Cloud Delivery Manager
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Job: SFCC Delivery Manager
Location: EU - Remote
Contract Length: 12 months + permanent hire based on performance
Empiric seeks an experienced Senior Delivery Manager to support agile programmes of work for customers using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform. You will be a motivated, focused, and flexible individual with a strong track record of project & platform (SFCC) management from within the retail industry and agile environments. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and controlling simultaneous IT projects across multiple customers and working closely with the development and operations teams.
Purpose of the position
Delivery Management of the core eCommerce roadmap for multiple retail customers. Ensuring consistent and timely communication to appropriate project stakeholders and delivery within the specified tolerances of scope, quality, time, cost, and benefits
Management of an agile work stream that cuts across and delivers quality code to production on a 6-7 week cycles throughout the year in a multi-brand environment
Work with the business and technical teams to develop project schedules, resource planning, requirements planning and project status and budget controlling
Follow guidelines set by programme management office and contribute to its evolution through continuous improvement of the organizational process assets
Stakeholder Management of the Retail Brand teams to ensure their needs are met and they are clear on what is required of them and when initiatives will be delivered
Managing the delivery schedule of a geographically diverse team, ensuring maximum levels of teamwork and a quality output
Hands-on w.r.t SFCC core platform capabilities and should have core development background to define technical solutions around 3rd party integrations
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage various eCommerce projects, ensuring they are well-planned from project initiation to completion and that adequate documentation is present to support each stage of the project
- Together with the Programme Office Manager, prepare and manage overall master programme schedule, coordinating schedules from multiple projects managers and suppliers
- Maintain control and visibility of programme budget through continuous dialogue with Brand project managers and suppliers
- Work with customer project managers to adopt consistent and proven project management planning and control processes
- Ability to identify and ensure targeted, consistent, and timely communication of project status, dependencies, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 Years as an eCommerce/Omni Channel Project Manager
- Should have a clear understanding around supply chain and E-commerce fulfilment
- Minimum of 5 Years of Sales Force Commerce Cloud platform hands-on experience in integration and core platform capabilities
- Knowledge around Catalog, Pricebook, Inventory Management, Content libraries, Site Preference, Service frameworks, Einstein, Promotions etc.
- Hands-on experience of various SFCC architectures (1) Pipeline (2) Controllers (3) SFRA
- Should have been involved in minimum 4 Onboarding exercises and SRA review process
- Minimum 25+ Salesforce Trailblazer badges around B2C and other SF cloud products
- Knowledge of core Sales Force cloud services such as marketing cloud, social studio, CRM.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage development teams, during multiple phases of the project life cycle
- Proven experience in business process design, technology, functional, operational and change management analysis.
- Comfortable in detailed technical conversations specifically around payment integrations and other 3rd party integrations and used to working directly with developers, QA, product owners and business stakeholders
- Experience with complex retail eCommerce projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience and understanding of project planning and financial budgetary control
- Ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work autonomously, and flexibility to adapt to needs of different stakeholders
- Professional project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an Agile project management environment, ideally with Jira and Confluence experience
- Strong skills to effectively interface with Brand executives and multi-functional teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week so be sure to be an early applicant!
Contact Tommy for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specializing in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.