Online Content Manager Social Media FMCG
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Online Content Manager FMCG
- Are you an experienced online Content Manager?
- Do you want to manage all the content of an International FMCG brand on social media?
- Do you know more about UI and UX?
The this might be a great project for you! For our International FMCG client we are looking for a string Communication Channels Manager who has a strong background in content management for all the various online channels. You will be responsible to manage the Inhouse publishing team and work on the story mining sessions for all regions and functions.
- Linkedin (manage all 35+ accounts for content creation)
- Twitter (to be on top of all content publication and creation)
- Instagram (Setup and manage all content)
- Workplace/Facebook (content creation)
- PressPage (online medial releases, statement stories and more)
In this role you will also be responsible for a team and manage the corporate page.
Do you have experience with:
- Managing a content team
- Online social media content creation and management
- Both manage functional and technical improvement/UX
- Understand the importance of security & performance testing
- Responsibility about upgrades
- CA Toolkit Product Team (12 products)
- Pigeonhole (admin, functional and upgrades)
- Manage the library
- CA Lounge
Are you already in The Netherlands, do you speak Dutch and English and can you start in September for a 6 months project, please reach out! Make sure you only apply when you have more the 8 years experience in the above responsibilities.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.