Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by TechNET IT Recruitment Limited
325 - 328 SEK per hour
Technology engineer required to join hugely successful global retailer to support the technical alignment of configuration on a nation level, whilst gathering and interpreting country specific obligations and requirements.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Create, construct, and update the country organisational structure, as well as contact, organizational information, units, and distribution
- Design, configure, and update filters and eligibility rules, as well as user groups eg, administrator approvals
- Produce, configure, and renew regulations and guidelines regarding orders, benefit types and benefit order limitations, employer contributions and payment sources etc.
- Build, alter and accommodate the welcome page such as widgets, promoted elements, chat boxes etc.
- Make and produce updated country procedures and settings for financial management, payroll etc. For example, accounting regulations, invoices, Balance reconciliation, as well as wage types, wage type connections and wage type settings
- Utilising and merging global pages to country portals through ie, file uploads, pages, compensation, and my budget etc.
- Being responsible and partaking in country specific projects such as improvements, processes and standards, terminations, company mergers and splits, and changes of payroll system/ERP
- Using recruitment and candidate portal tools
- Maintaining and setting up new country portals
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Appropriate configuration specialist, application specialist or similar experience
- Capability of localisation and proficient in managing country specific configuration whether this be traditional or differs from standardised requirements
- Capability to collaborate and cooperate with internal and external contacts
- Structured and organizational skills
- Ability to setup filters, company structures, eligibility rules, etc.
- Ability to listen to guidelines, carry out and manage responsibilities and follow tasks
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Computer Science or equivalent, or similar
- Skilled in English language
It would be great if you also had:
- Suitable service skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great at prioritizing between tasks or projects
- Basic knowledge of accounting rules, tax rules and wage types