Senior Android Developer - Native apps
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior Android Developer
Would you like to build an Android mobile application that offers innovative payment services for the clients of one of the biggest financial enterprises in the Netherlands?
We are looking for a Senior Android app developer which can bring the best practices of mobile app development to the team and has experience in developing an SDK. As a Senior mobile developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and will be the driving force behind native development.
Furthermore, you will be working in a team with 6 enthusiastic developers and a business team in an innovative environment. You will be a part of a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform team that technically designs and builds an app from scratch. Moreover, you will be responsible for coaching team members in Android best practices and setting up automated testing for the app.
- 5 + years of experience with Android Native mobile development;
- Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, Android SDK;
- Experience with architectural concepts (and their tradeoffs);
- Secure Element, keychain;
- Experience building SDKs;
- TDD; Unit tests, Espresso & UI Automator for mobile applications;
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.);
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- You are familiar with the rituals of Agile/Scrum.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!