Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Intuition IT Solutions Ltd
Intuition IT are currently looking for an English speaking Azure Data Engineer for a 12 months contract in Netherlands.
Duration: 12 Months, initially
Must be currently eligible and have work rights (no sponsorship is given)
- Sound knowledge & hands-on experience in design and implementation of Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Good Hands-on experience with Transformation using Data Flow, Data bricks etc.
- Hands-on experience with performance tuning ADF pipelines; debugging issues with transformation, connectivity etc.
- Sound knowledge & hands-on experience in Azure Logic Apps flow and Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps CI/CD
Good to have skills:
- Experience in developing ETL/ELT pipelines, preferably in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Knowledge about serverless technologies such as Azure Functions
- Experience in Batch Data processing
- Certification is preferred on DP 200 and DP 201.
If you have any interest in this role please call me at (see below). If however this role is not for you then perhaps you could recommend someone who would be interested?