Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by CV-Library
Role: Counsellor Manager
Permanent: Full-Time 37 hours per week (Flexible working pattern in line with organisational needs)
Location: Nottingham, Castle Gate
Blackstone Recruitment are assisting a private client is its search for a Counsellor Manager to work at their centre for young people. The role of a Counsellor Manager requires you to co-ordinate and manage the counselling service, ensuring all counselling is undertaken within the British Association for Counselling.
Counsellor Manager Duties:
* Supporting and directing staff (paid and voluntary) to ensure the process of transition by young people to or from other services is undertaken in an appropriate and timely way.
* Be able to communicate and engage with staff (paid and voluntary) at all levels appropriate to individual needs.
* To actively keep updated with internal and external briefings.
* Ensure young people have a voice and can participate in services offered
* To work with and support staff (paid and voluntary) through each key stage in their development.
* To lead, promote and a deliver an innovative counselling provision.
* To be pro-active in ensuring own continuous professional development to gain the skills required to deliver a fit for purpose counselling provision
* To create, update and develop internal and external procedures and referral pathways
* To ensure the safeguarding of young people and children is paramount for all staff (paid and voluntary) and that they act accordingly
* To ensure that risk assessments, risk registers and cases are prioritised following safeguarding protocols
Benefits of the Counsellor Manager role:
* Employer Pension 6%
* Free Parking
* City Centre Location
* Flexible working
For further information on the Counsellor Manager, please contact Matthew at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now