Electrical Maintenance Technician
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Igloo3
Electrical Maintenance Technician, Slough, UK. Salary up to 40,000 + performance based bonus + attractive benefits
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you'll provide supervision and planning for Technicians to best utilise their competence to deliver a high standard of work execution on station equipment, that ensures the safety, reliability, flexibility and efficiency of plant and equipment is maintained to meet the Company's requirements.
As a key member of the engineering team, you'll make significant contributions to the delivery of the site maintenance and outage work scopes.
* Supervision of the maintenance of station assets including reactive and proactive work as instructed by the Engineering Manager
* Contributing towards the delivery of projects in alignment with the company and station strategies including financial justification preparation, specification, procurement, implementation and commissioning
* Leading in the event of plant failures and /or unplanned outages, providing resources and materials to achieve the most effective resolution both cost and timewise
* Instruction and management of Staff and contractor resources to deliver work in accordance with SHE, technical and commercial requirements.
* Communicate engineering and process needs directly to the Engineers to enable the rapid repair of plant and to ensure reliability of equipment through a pro-active programme of maintenance and projects
To be considered, we'd love you to have:
* Relevant qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* AP2, AP3 and AP4 authorised and competent in the use of Maximo for work control
* Highly competent in SHE practices including Control person safety, IOSSH, COSSH etc
* Strong understanding of the business processes necessary to operate, maintain and control power plants
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with ability to communicate at various levels including senior management
Salary up to 40,000 + performance related bonus + attractive benefits
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£38k - £39k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual