BEMS Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Igloo3
BEMS Support Engineer - West Midlands, salary 43,000 + company car/cash allowance + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
We're looking for an experienced and highly motivated BMS/BEMS Support Engineer to join company's growing team covering West Midlands.
A varied role, you could be carrying out scheduled maintenance activities one day at a major hospital, to upgrading controllers at a pharmaceutical site or initiating an energy reduction initiative the next.
It is a regional business and as such you'll be working across West Midlands, so if you are looking to reduce your time away from home and long days through travel then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Responding to various customer service calls, whether they be emergency or scheduled, on site or remotely, you'll carry out full checks, analyse and diagnose problems through testing and interrogating Customers BMS
* Delivering exceptional levels of client/customer service, discussing the best course of action, working as a team with those customers to help deliver a Best in Class Service
* Confidently identify actions/equipment required and providing timescales around the resolution and highlighting any potential improvement or upgrade opportunities.
* Providing customers with written service reports & field quotes on a daily basis; and your line manager will require timesheets and other necessary weekly information (like expenses) which must be delivered in a timely manner, so being highly organised is a key element of the role
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
We value all BEMS and HVAC experience and believe that a good engineer will quickly pick up the skills to support any system however we're ideally seeking applications with a high level of understanding of the following systems - Trend; Siemens; BMS/BEMS
We'd also love you to have:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain a collaborative working environment with all stakeholders, including customer and external service providers
* Excellent customer service levels with a professional approach, and a dedication to meeting customer expectations, including delivering technical support, coaching and direction
* An agile working approach with flexibility to support on call rota structure
* As you will be traveling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.
Salary 43,000 + company car/cash allowance + bonus and attractive benefits. There is a flexibility on the salary for the right candidate.