SAP Cut-Over Manager - Sweden - long-term
Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP Cut-Over Manager - Sweden/Norway - long-term
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an SAP Cut-Over Manager for a long-term project, initial contract 4 months, for a project in Sweden.
Our client is looking to onboard an SAP Cut-Over Manager with experience in Data Migration and difference SAP modules to take a lead role in the SAP program with our client in Sweden and Norway.
Inside the customer organization, in a multicultural environment the SAP Cut-Over Manager is going will be responsible for:
- Plan the Cutover (Business & SD cut-over strategy and detailed plan)
- Support Business Cutover Leader (task identification/follow-up)
- Prepare resourcing of cutover activities
- Prepare cutover execution monitoring and control
- Conduct assessment of cutover readiness in all aspects
- Coordinate Execution of the cutover
- Static and dynamic data migration experience
- Knowledge of SAP data structure
- LSMW knowledge
- Knowledge about integration points between SAP "modules"
- Team management/leader experience
- Understanding of SAP job management (SM37)
- Fluent English
Travelling to offices in Sweden and sometimes Norway will be around 50% (max 75%) onsite, therefore our client prefers consultant located in Sweden, near Stockholm.
Details of this SAP Cut-Over Manager opportunity:
Start date: September/October 2021
Rate: depending on your experience
* We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested.*
If you want to learn more about this SAP Cut-Over Manager opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe.
Levi Van Lerberghe