Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Architect vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' experience with data architecture with expertise in relational Datamodelling and Technology
- Sound technical understanding of big data architecture relevant topics across the common part of the data platform
- Good stakeholder management skill set with the ability to communicate with senior management level stakeholders
- Higher education in Business Informatics, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Modelling the logical and physical data model for a global financial data platform
- Acting as key resource for building up the logical and physical data model
- Gather conceptual view on data domains by liaising with business, data domain owners, central data architects and with strategic programs
- Supporting data engineers in implementing load processes to load data into physical model
- Providing performance and implementation tuning of data access while identifying re-use potential across different data domains
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.