Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Engineer with at least 3 years of experience developing monitoring models and a strong background programming with python and pyspark. You will work in an international team from one of the biggest banks in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible forthe conversion of 7 existing data pipelines currently written in Python/PySpark into a new PySpark based feature framework, including the corresponding parallel tests and unit tests.
What are we looking for in you?
- Preferably at least 3 years Python experience and 5 years programming experience.
- Experience with PySpark and/or big data.
- Preferably experience with data engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!