Posted on Sep 10, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Scientist with at least 3 years of experience developing monitoring models and a strong background programming with python and pyspark. You will work in an international team from one of the biggest banks in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for development and continuous improvement of new transaction monitoring models aimed to detect financial crime.
- You will interpret the results of the models and to explain the functioning of the models to the stakeholders.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Master's degree in or PhD in computer science/data science or related field.
- You are an experienced Python programmer, and you preferably also have experience with SQL, PySpark and other technologies.
- Experience in development of machine learning models in a big data environment, productionizing machine learning models.
- You are familiar with recent developments in machine learning.
- Knowledge of IT architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!