FX System Engineer 80-100%
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
FX System Engineer 80-100% vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a System Engineer or in a similar role, preferably in the financial industry
- Expertise in environment management paired with knowledge of Linux operating systems and proficiency in bash Scripting
- Experience with Java application support and operations as well as knowhow of messaging systems such as MQ
- Profound technical and business knowledge of trading product platforms for FX or Rates as well as experience with Murex trading platform is desired
- Familiarity with Murex MXML Exchange workflows design and implementation is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for environment and configuration management of core FX systems and FX applications such as Murex, Wallstreet and Java applications
- Supporting and troubleshooting internally created and externally supported software based on Unix/Linux, commanding SQL and XML languages
- Developing new functionality and bug fixes on FX applications while enhancing the system continuously
- Configuring and Scripting around FX platform offerings paired with building, testing and deploying new tools, services and product features
- Working on test configured functionality and new features of FX-platforms along with ensuring that business critical features are available and are properly running in production
- Managing schedule and troubleshooting of the end-of-day processes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.