Windows System Engineer
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton along with generous home office allowance.
- Hold co-responsibility along with 7 other specialists in an IT Operations team for the smooth running of an IT Infrastructure & Network with over 700 users.
- Technically support the operations of business applications.
- Hold responsibility for & maintain workplace management (Intune).
- Maintain internal specific Active Directory & Azure Active Directory structures.
- Provide advice on procurement projects.
- Support affiliated external companies & subsidiaries.
- Administrate & support license management.
- Participate in projects & carry out independent project management.
- Supervise second level support provide support to first level support when necessary.
- Create various documentations (system documents, user instructions & QMS documents).
- Play a key role as an IT technical interface & coordinator to service providers.
- Act as a Deputy system specialist & user supporter.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Windows Systems Engineer with broad all-rounder knowledge.
- Very good experience & expertise in IT Networking.
- Skilled & experienced in Data Security, Scripting, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server & SharePoint Online.
- Highly proficient expertise with collaboration platforms (MS Teams/O365) with respect to mobile & flexible working.
- Ideally experienced in UCC (MS Teams, Skype, SBC).
- Any knowledge in the area of Software Distribution (Intune) is considered advantageous.
- A high level of awareness & interest in IT Security, Conditional Access & Zero Trust.
- Interested in Innovative IT Architectures & Internet Technologies.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Highly motivated & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered extremely advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.