Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for .NET Developer. You will be working as an IT Development Engineer in a DevOps environment and help find the best solutions for the department.
What are you going to do?
- You will (Re)Design/build applications by using C#, .NET and Azure native tooling
- Continuously improve test automation, implementations, and operational tasks
- Discuss Data specifications/requirements with stakeholders
- Perform functional testing
- Take ownership and solve incidents together with the team
- Implementation/maintenance of C# applications and other applications based on Azure native tooling
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you:
- Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
Mandatory Required skills:
- At least 5 years C# and .NET hands-on knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure eg Azure Data Factory, Azure functions, Azure SQL and other Azure native tooling
- Knowledge of SQL (Server), ETL, unit & Integration testing, test automation and database modelling techniques
- Hands-on knowledge with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Background in IT and focus on Value for our customer
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills eg through mathematics background
- Affinity with Finance and/or Risk
- An Agile/DevOps mindset with 'T-shaped' skills
- Ability to drive, support, design or create innovative and sustainable solutions
- Excellent English communication skills
- Have the drive to help and coach your teammates
- Experience with techniques, such as Power BI, Python
- Additional information (visible for suppliers)
- Should already be in NL due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.