Cloud Security Architect
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Cloud Security Architect - Contract Role - Daily Rates - Dublin/Remote - Excellent Opportunity
- IAM experience including management of Policies, Roles, Users and Groups. Cross account access, Role assumption and the use of Boundary Policies
- Strong understanding of AWS WAF, KMS and ACM
- Solid understanding of AWS security reference architectures
- Experience with security architectures in multi account environments
- Strong development background with track record of delivering products to production.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Strong automation mindset based on past success, including ability to provide automation guidance to team members and developers.
- Strong capabilities in Scripting (Python, AWS CLI, Bash)
- Automation Frameworks particularly Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation or similar Infrastructure as Code solutions
- AWS Support level experience with EC2, ECS/Fargate, ALB, S3, VPC, CodeCommit/git, and Route53 DNS
- Application Monitoring experience, preferably including AWS CloudWatch.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, deep-dives, and debugging
- Functional knowledge of Database concepts, both relational and DynamoDB
- Comfortable operating in a Matrix organization, strong ability to communicate across teams to ensure alignment of technology strategy, best practices and successful delivery.
- Availability to occasionally support systems on-call after hours as needed
- Architecting using the Well Architected Framework
- Strong ability to learn and use new technology frameworks
- Understanding of High Availability services concepts
*Live Role - Apply for immediate consideration*
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact us for further information.