Occupational Health Physician
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Health Physician vacancy requiring profound Medical Writing knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 5+ years of clinical practice in Europe region after completed training
- Expertise in occupational and employee health
- Experience in supporting employees within a large, multi-national company
- Demonstrated thought-leadership on clinical topics with excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Medical degree such as MD, MBBS, or equivalent with completed, accredited residency, fellowship or equivalent
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading the development of clinical white papers to support stakeholder alignment around key topics to guide policy decisions
- Advising on occupational health best practices in EMEA while assisting in developing policies and procedures to improve work processes with regard to health and safety
- Designing an innovative work-from-home occupational health program to support health and safety of employees who primarily work remotely
- Engaging in regional illness response activities, including supporting response during infectious disease outbreaks to protect employees and provide guidance
- Supporting activities in education, health maintenance and mental health in the EMEA region
- Partnering closely with Benefits and other key partners within EMEA to provide clinical support to health and safety programs
- Contributing to activities concerning health risk assessments required by governmental entities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.