Project Manager - 12m FTC - Remote - Up to £85k
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
My client are a global organisation, seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to oversee a range of group-wide IT projects that the organisation is seeking to implement to provide improved efficiency of process and availability of information across all companies. The Senior IT Project Manager will work in coordination with the project teams, and individual company IT resources where relevant.
The Senior IT Project Manager will deliver strategic organisation-wide IT projects, enhancing systems, using relevant technologies, and ensuring appropriate Group IT standards and policies are in place. The role will cover all aspects of the IT project life cycle, from gathering user requirements, identifying appropriate solutions (or recommending bespoke development work) and managing the implementation and rollout.
- Significant experience in the field of technology and prior management experience in project and product deliverables, software development, preferably within financial services.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent delivery and development of services and systems to support business growth.
- Experience in business analysis and requirements definition
- Experience of delivering a complex portfolio of projects, across multiple entities and geographies.
- Experience of deploying databases in an Azure environment, developing data warehouses, implementing ERPs (ideally including portfolio management solutions in a financial services context); Microsoft Suite.
- Background in infrastructure development or private equity businesses (desirable)