Senior Software Engineer - Semantic/Graph Technology (w/m/d)
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by SPIRIT/21 IT Services AG
For a project until end of the year at our clients site in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Semantic/Graph Technology (w/m/d)
As part of an agile team, you will help to build the new strategic processing platform that will become a key enabler for the strategic growth of our client. This new processing platform centered around a graph-based content registry will help us to grow content in variety and volume.
- Strong programming skills and hands-on production experience in Java Back End development
- Strong experience in Semantic technology stack incl. triple stores, graph databases and semantic frameworks
- Deep knowledge about RDF, RDFS and OWL
- Programming skills in Kafka development incl. hands-on experience as a developer who has used the Kafka API to build producer & consumer applications
- Should have, DevOps competences (OpenShift, Git, JIRA etc.)
- Should have, strong skills in building APIs (eg, REST, GraphQL)
- Fluent in German and English
- You will be part of a small agile team working on the technical foundation of a new strategic processing platform
- You live the DevOps principles in the X-functional team with end-to-end responsibility
- You are passionate to write high quality, rock-solid software, including test automation
We look forward to receive your application to (see below) or you can call us if you have any further question.
Due to work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.