Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by VIQU Ltd
Operations Manager, Dublin €80,000
A leading Software & Services business across the UK and Ireland is hiring for a brand new role of Operations Manager due to continued growth specifically in Ireland. This is a critical role for the running of the Operations function reporting to the Operations Director.
This role is purely Matrix management across the Professional Services, Project Management and Engineering teams with circa 30+ heads in total. You will be the eyes and ears on the ground for the Ireland operation - and it will require a strong leader to implement processes and change across a multidisciplinary division.
As the Operation Manager you are responsible for efficiency and engagement to deliver Operational Excellence in the Irish Business, overseeing the Order to Cash process and ensuring from sales through delivery and into BAU that the most efficient processes are in place to establish customer expectations and meet & exceed them whilst protecting our reputation and margin.What You Will Be Doing
- Develop cross-business processes that align and support Professional Service care values, ensuring quality and validity from sales, and the highest quality handoff to business as usual
- Achieves KPIs on revenue, chargeable utilisation, time and quality against Global benchmarks
- Development of the Project and Consultancy offering to promote increased value to a Local customer base and their requirements
- Lead on Management of any major incidents, promptly, professionally and effectively
- Customer success, reward and retention programmes and KPIs, influencing and holding other departments to account. Support for Sales in winning new business
- Maximising effectiveness from a Global workforce to leverage capacity against peaks and troughs of project demand
- Mentoring and coaching Project Managers and Consultants and individuals to support business growth and succession
What You Will Be Good At
- Significant leadership experience across multidisciplinary teams
- Provent track record of implementing process & change across an IT Operations team
- Financial forecasting, capacity planning budgetary ownership and successfully leveraging business cases for exceptional spend
- Prioritisation and dealing with demands from a diverse customer base with differing priorities
- Experience of influencing others in the pursuit of required outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building trusting relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
If you have the above experience and want to play a pivotal role in the growth of the Irish operations this is an excellent opportunity for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).