Head of Change Management
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by CV-Library
A blue light and public safety organisation are looking for a Head of Change Management to lead the change function and deliver the significant cultural change required to move to a new operating model and to introduce a customer service ethos. The role will be mostly based on site in Worcestershire although there is possibility of some remote working.
Scope of Work
The Head of Change will have a wide range of accountabilities with some of the most important including:
* Developing the Portfolio Management Office function and team to enable coherent, controlled, professionally supported projects to deliver business plans.
* Developing and delivering the annual Change Management business plan aligned to the organisation’s objectives, focusing on clear outcomes and efficiencies.
* To lead the economic, efficient and effective delivery of the Change portfolio in order to meet operational and strategic outcomes in a manner that is both conformant and performant to the service specification
* To lead by example and develop teams and direct all aspects of capability, competency and capacity in order to ensure alignment with the strategy, vision and needs of the organisation.
* To adopt a strong commercial focus and play a key role in shaping and continually reviewing strategy and plans, embedding a culture of continuous service improvement.
* To ensure that the services culture, controls, governance, organisation, resources, structure and performance demonstrably deliver to the stated outcomes.
* To work at a strategic level with senior stakeholders and partner organisations/agencies to best meet the current and future needs of staff and stakeholders in a sustainable manner that service client(s) and service users value and trust.
The Head of Change
You will have demonstrable experience and successful track record of leading, continuous improvement and innovation through the complete service lifecycle in a large and complex environment. Your expertise will include leading and delivering on large scale cultural change and service excellence programmes e.g., moving an organisation up from a low level of maturity to a measurably higher level of maturity and performance
You will have senior level leadership and management experience in a complex organisation and will have contributed to strategic organisational development and change, particularly in relation to customer facing services.
Finally, your experience will include managing budgets and resource allocation, driving a positive performance culture and dealing with challenging stakeholder groups.
If you have performed the above duties in a highly regulated environment, it would be considered advantageous.
This is a permanent role with a salary range of £70K - £75K + excellent benefits. This post is full time and 37 hours per week