Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Join our Team!
We have some exciting opportunities available at Barking and Dagenham College!
Barking and Dagenham College are currently seeking to recruit a hairdressing lecturer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a motivated and hardworking team, to develop the hairdressing provision within the college. To join them as a Lecturer, you must deliver excellent and inclusive teaching learning and assessment in the classroom, to enable the students to progress and succeed. You must ensure students develop their skills to complete their qualification to continue in further learning or gain sustainable employment.
To be considered for the role you must have:
* NVQ / Diploma hairdressing up to Level 3, BTEC National Diploma, ITEC or equivalent
* A teaching qualification (PCGE, DTLL, PTLLS, CTLLS)
* Assessors award A1 or equivalent
* V1 Award or equivalent (desirable) must be willing to undertake qualification during probation period.
* Previous relevant experience as a hairdressing lecturer
* Experience working in industry as a hairdresser.
If you are passionate about success and can do the above, then we want to hear from you