Cloud Native Engineer in Netherlands - Right to Work
Posted on Sep 9, 2021 by Templeton and Partners
Not Specified, Netherlands
On a Normal Day, You Will
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- Automation of deployment and configuration processes
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers
- Handling Data Science tools Technical issues
- Share on-call for most critical systems and lead incident response and no-blame post-mortem analysis and review
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- We are expert in infrastructure and best practices, and we help development teams using infrastructure more effectively.
- We are on point for capacity planning and to help teams anticipate and prepare for growth.
- Grit, drive and a deep feeling of ownership.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
- Understanding of Observability tools like Grafana, Prometheus, New relic.
- Must have hands on experience working on Machine Learning, Machine Vision (like Azure ML, Sagemaker, etc) and other data science tools.
- Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals: filesystems and modern memory management, threads and processes, the user/Kernel-space divide, etc.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, Internet routing and load balancing.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)